TRAINERS & HEALTH PROFESSIONALS
DELIVERED FRESH TO
BEHIND THE FOOD
Chef Inspired, Dietitian Approved!
Our food line has been reviewed by and is in-line with recommendations of Food-as-Medicine Expert Ali Miller, RD, LD, CDE, integrative dietitian and founder of Naturally Nourished, a functional medicine private practice. She is the author of Naturally Nourished: Food-as-Medicine for Optimal Health cookbook and Reset, Restore, Renew: Real Food Detox programs.
Ali is an affiliate of a multitude of nutrition, media, and professional organizations and regularly serves as a contributor for various television stations and publications including weekly Thursday morning segments on Fox 26. Ali’s message has influenced millions through both the media and the medical community. This was acknowledged in 2015 when Ali was named one of the “Top 50 Most Influential Women in Houston” by Houston Woman Magazine.
• Developer of a Food-As-Medicine protocol in a Stage-3 Breast Cancer Research Study through the National Institutes of Health (NIH) at MD Anderson Cancer Center.
• Expertise sought out by distinguished medical institutions including: MD Anderson, Baylor, and UT Health.
• “Top 50 Most Influential Women in Houston” by Houston Woman Magazine.
• Selected as keynote speaker for varied functional medicine and conventional medicine affiliates including: Metagenics, Biogenesis, Academy of Dietetics, Certified Diabetes Educators.
• Developer of food-as-medicine protocol for ADHD and behavioral disorders at Woodlands Behavioral Health Wellness Center.
• Media correspondent as nutrition expert with weekly television segments on Fox, and features on ABC, KHOU, and CBS.
• Corporate wellness work with globally renowned companies including GE Oil and Gas, Exxon Mobile, NRG Reliant, and more.